How to Take 2D Array Input in Java - The Coding Shala
In this post, we are going to learn how to take 2D array/matrix input in Java.
How to Take 2D Array Input in Java
Write a Java program to take 2D array input from the user. Here we are going to take only an integer data type array.
As we know, a 2D array has rows and columns so first take the number of rows and columns from user input and then create an array of that size. We are going to use the Scanner class to take the inputs.
- How to Take Array Input in Java
- Java Program to Reverse an Array
- Java Program to Count Negative Numbers in a Sorted Matrix
- Java Program to Concatenate Two Arrays
- Java Program to Find the Minimum Element in the Array