Java Program to Reverse an Array - The Coding Shala
In this post, we will learn how to Reverse an Array in Java.
Java Program to Reverse an Array
We can use an extra array to store the elements in reverse order then copy all the elements into the original array.
The alternate way is we can swap elements in the same array. For example, swap the first element with the last element, swap the second element with the second last element and continue.
- Java Program to Print the Sum of all the elements of the array
- Java Program to Sort an Array in Ascending Order
- Java Program to Sort an Array in Descending Order
- Java Program to Count Negative Numbers in Sorted Matrix
- Java Program to Reverse a String