LeetCode - Shuffle the Array Solution - The Coding Shala
Home >> LeetCode >> Shuffle the Array
In this post, we will learn how to solve LeetCode's Shuffle the Array problem and will implement its solution in Java.
Shuffle the Array
Given the array nums consisting of 2n elements in the form [x1,x2,...,xn,y1,y2,...,yn]. Return the array in the form [x1,y1,x2,y2,...,xn,yn].
Input: nums = [2,5,1,3,4,7], n = 3
Explanation: Since x1=2, x2=5, x3=1, y1=3, y2=4, y3=7 then the answer is [2,3,5,4,1,7].
Input: nums = [1,2,3,4,4,3,2,1], n = 4
Practice this problem on LeetCode: Click Here.
Shuffle the Array Java Solution
Using a new Array.
Space complexity: O(n).
Other Posts You May Like
- LeetCode - Number of good pairs
- LeetCode - Kids with Greatest Number of Candies
- LeetCode - Running Sum of 1d Array
- LeetCode - Contains Duplicate
- LeetCode - Climbing Stairs