Basic Calculator in Java Using Switch - The Coding Shala
Home >> Java Programs >> Basic Calculator in Java
In this post, we will be learning how to write Basic Calculator Program in Java using Switch statement.
Basic Calculator Program in Java Using Switch
We are writing a simple calculator program that will perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division based on given user inputs.
Output: 55 + 5 = 60
Other Posts You May Like
- Java Program to find Sum of Digits of a Number
- Java Program to find Average of N number
- Java Program to find Sum of N Numbers
- Java Program to check if the given year is leap or not
- Java Program to Reverse an Array