LeetCode - Same Tree Solution - The Coding Shala
Home >> LeetCode >> Same Tree
In this post, we will learn how to solve LeetCode's Same Tree problem and will implement its solution in Java.
Same Tree Problem
Given the roots of two binary trees p and q, write a function to check if they are the same or not.
Two binary trees are considered the same if they are structurally identical, and the nodes have the same value.
Practice this problem on LeetCode.
LeetCode - Same Tree Java Solution
Other Posts You May Like
- LeetCode - Max Area of Island
- LeetCode - Richest Customer Wealth
- LeetCode - Replace All Digits with Characters
- LeetCode - Goal Parser Interpretation
- LeetCode - Check if Word Equals Summation of Two Words