Merge k Sorted Lists Solution - The Coding Shala
In this post, we will learn how to solve the Merge k Sorted Lists problem and will implement its solution in Java.
Merge k Sorted Lists Problem
Merge k Sorted Lists Solution
We can use an additional array to store all the elements from lists and then will sort this array. From the sorted array, we can make the linked list again.
Using Recursion and Divide and Conquer approach. We know how to merge two lists and by using a similar approach we will solve this problem.
Read Merge two lists problem Here.
- Remove Duplicates from Sorted Linked List
- Sort a Linked List Using Insertion Sort
- Flatten a Multilevel Doubly Linked List
- Merge Two Sorted Linked Lists
- Remove Linked List Elements