Java Program to Print Pascal's Triangle - The Coding Shala
In this post, we will learn how to print Pascal's triangle using the Java program.
Java Program to Print Pascal's Triangle
Write a Java program to print Pascal's triangle with the given number of rows.
Before writing the program let's see the properties of Pascal's triangle.
- Every row starts with 1 and ends with 1.
- All the other elements in the triangle follow this rule => (arr[row][column] = arr[row-1][column] + arr[row-1][column-1]).
- Java Program to Print Multiplication Table
- Java Program to Find the Area of Triangle
- Java Program to Calculate the Power of a Number
- Java Program to Calculate the Simple Interest
- Java Program to Calculate the Average of the Array