Java Program to Display Factors of a Number - The Coding Shala
Hey there, welcome back to another post. In this post, we are going to learn how to find all the factors of a given natural number in Java.
Java Program to Display Factors of a Number
First, let's understand what are the factors or divisors. If a number1 divides the number2 completely without any reminders, then number1 is a factor of number2. For example:
The factor of 10 is 1, 2, 5, 10 because all these numbers divide 10 without any reminders.
Java Program to Print Factors of a Number using for Loop
Using the for loop from 1 to the number itself, we can print all the factors.
- Java Program to Check Armstrong Number
- Java Program to Check Prime Number
- Java Program to Reverse a Number
- Java Program to Check if a Number is a Palindrome
- Java Program to Find Largest of Three Numbers