How to take input numbers into an Array in Java - The Coding Shala
Home >> Java Programs >> How to take input numbers into an Array
In this post, we will learn how to take input numbers into an Array using the scanner in Java.
Java Program to take input numbers into an Array
Write a Java Program that takes numbers as input and inserts those elements into an Array.
Input: number of elements = 5
elements are = 1 2 3 4 5
Output: arr = [1, 2,3,4,5]
Other Posts You May Like
- Java Program to Add Two Numbers
- Java Program to Find Sum of Digits of a Number
- Java Program to Check if given Year is leap or not
- Java Program to Swap Two Numbers
- Java Program to Multiply Two Numbers