XOR Operation in an Array LeetCode Solution - The Coding Shala
Home >> LeetCode >> XOR Operation in an Array
In this post, we will learn how to solve LeetCode's XOR Operation in an Array Problem and will implement its solution in Java.
XOR Operation in an Array Problem
Given an integer n and an integer start. Define an array nums where nums[i] = start + 2*i (0-indexed) and n == nums.length. Return the bitwise XOR of all elements of nums.
Input: n = 5, start = 0
Explanation: Array nums is equal to [0, 2, 4, 6, 8] where (0 ^ 2 ^ 4 ^ 6 ^ 8) = 8.
Where "^" corresponds to the bitwise XOR operator.
LeetCode - XOR Operation in an Array Java Solution
Simple Math and xor operation.
Other Posts You May Like
- LeetCode - Number of Steps to Reduce a Number to Zero
- LeetCode - Binary Number with Alternating Bits
- LeetCode - Split a String int Balanced Strings
- LeetCode - Defanging IP Address
- LeetCode - Number of Good Pairs