Shifting Letters LeetCode Solution - The Coding Shala
In this post, we will learn how to solve LeetCode's Shifting Letters Problem and will implement its solution in Java.
Shifting Letters Problem
Shifting Letters Java Solution
The last character of the string only shifts number shifts[length-1] times. The second last character of string shifts number shifts[length-1] + shifts[length-2] times, and like this first character shifts the sum of all the numbers in shifts array times.
- LeetCode - Valid Boomerang
- LeetCode - Split a String in Balanced Strings
- LeetCode - Consecutive Characters
- LeetCode - Range Sum Query Immutable
- LeetCode - Crawler Log Folder